worth over £1,000
The filly races with your suggested name, plus a 2.0% share is yours for
the 2018 season!
Win a two percent leased share in this lovely
Tagula filly for her 2018 2YO season.
The share is available for the person who chooses the best
racing name - but of course the real prize is that this young filly will be
given your racing name for the rest of her racing career!
Un-named Tagula filly - expected to be an early 2YO type
How to Enter
Simply fill in the short form below. We will confirm your entry, and
once the closing date is reached trainer Ollie Pears and Ownaracehorse will choose the name they feel best suits this
view her pedigree,
photos and profile
are available to view now.
If you wish, you may also give us your reason for choosing your
clever and innovative name.
Please remember, you cannot choose a name which has already been
given to another racehorse (check your choice with the
if you wish), it must be 18 characters or less,
including spaces and should be acceptable to the BHA (British
Enter for FREE Now
1. Promoter: Ownaracehorse Ltd.
2. The winning name is chosen by a representative of the Promoter and the
3. In the event of a tie, the prize may be shared, or a tie breaker question will be sent by
4. If your name is chosen, the horse will take that name, subject to
it being approved by the BHA.
5. Result will be notified to all participants via email within 2
weeks of the closing date.
6. The promoters decision is final.
7. One entry per email address. Multiple entries will be removed
from the competition, only your last entry will count. Entries deemed to be from the same individual
or spammed from personal domains will be removed from the
competition. The promoters decision is final in this regard. Your email address will be added to our
newsletter database and not passed to any other organisation - you
may opt out at any time.
8. We can only advise the winner at the email address supplied. We
take no responsibility for incorrectly entered email addresses.
10. Entries to the competition close on October 31st 2017, however this
may alter depending on any developments with the racehorse.
Competition result will be announced and emailed to all entrants within 2 weeks of the
competition final entry date.
This competition may also feature on the following competition