|Home >> Service Information >> Win a share in a racehorse||
|Ownaracehorse 2YO Naming Competition 2014|
1. Promoter: Ownaracehorse Ltd.
2. The winning name is chosen by a representative of the Promoter and the trainer.
3. In the event of a tie, a tie breaker question will be sent by email.
4. If your name is chosen, the horse will take that name, subject to it being approved by the BHA.
5. Result will be notified to all participants via email.
6. The promoters decision is final.
7. One entry per email address. Multiple entries will be removed from the competition, only your last entry will count. Entries deemed to be from the same individual or spammed from personal domains will be removed from the competition. The promoters decision is final in this regard. Your email address will be added to our newsletter database and not passed to any other organisation - you may opt out at any time.
8. We can only advise the winner at the email address supplied. We take no responsibility for incorrectly entered email addresses.
10. Entries to the competition close on December 1st 2014, however this may alter depending on any developments with the filly. Competition result will be announced and emailed to all entrants within 2 weeks of the competition final entry date.
This competition is also featured on the following competition websites:
- The Prizefinder.com
- UK Competitions.com
- Competitors Companion
- Competitions Today
- Loquax Competitions