|Home >> Service Information >> Cheltenham Competition||
|The Ownaracehorse Cheltenham Festival SP Competition for 2017|
1. Promoter: Ownaracehorse Ltd.
2. The winning guess calculation and winning decision is made by Ownaracehorse Ltd.
3. In the event of a tie, a tie breaker question will be sent by email.
4. First Prize is a 1% share in the racehorse PONTIPANDI for the 2017 turf season (running until November 1st 2017) and is subject to the winner agreeing with the Standard Ownaracehorse terms and conditions. Second and Third prizewinners will win a 0.4% share in the same racehorse.
5. Result will be notified to all participants via email.
6. The promoters decision is final.
7. One entry per email address. Multiple entries will be removed from the competition - only your last entry will be counted. Entries deemed to be from the same individual or spammed from personal domains will be removed from the competition. The promoters decision is final in this regard. Your email address will be added to our newsletter database and not passed to any other organisation.
8. We can only advise the winner at the email address supplied. We take no responsibility for incorrectly entered email addresses or mis-typed guesses.
9. SP's counted will be official result only. Dead-heats count half each horse's SP. If one or more days of the Cheltenham meeting are lost due to weather or other reasons, the guess totals will be reduced by the number of days lost in order to be fair to all participants - eg. 1 day lost 25% reduction, 2 days lost 50% reduction etc.
10. Entry to the competition closes at the start of the Cheltenham Festival meeting
11. All guesses are rounded to one decimal place.
This competition is also featured on the following competition websites:
- The Prizefinder.com
- UK Competitions.com
- Competitions and Giveaways
- Competitors Companion
- Competitions Today
- Global Cool